Friday, May 19, 2006

Little Tidbits

Potty Conversation between Connor and I

I was in the kitchen doing breakfast dishes, he was in the living room sitting on the potty and eating breakfast (!!) because I make the best oatmeal in the world and he could not bear to leave it long enough to sit and pee.

Connor (from the living room): Mama! I peed!

Me: Good job sweetie! I'm so proud of you!

Connor (rushing out to the kitchen, stark naked): Mama! Come see! I peed on my oatmeal!! Come see Mama!

Me (startled): What? You peed in your oatmeal?!? Honey... *rush to living room*

Connor (staring and pointing proudly into potty): See? I peed on my oatmeal! Are you so proud of me??

Me (looking at a little blob of oatmeal that must have fallen into the potty as he was stitting there eating/peeing): Oh! Uh... Good job for peeing in the potty sweetheart! *pick up bowl of oatmeal from little table in front of potty and inspect it* Uhh, let's finish this in the kitchen...


Laundry Conversation between Connor and I

I was hanging laundry out on the clothesline with Connor playing on the deck beside me.

Connor: It's a beautiful sunny day today Mommy!

Me: Yes, it is. It's a great day for hanging the clothes outside! * I hang up the top of my bathing suit that I had worn the day before*

Connor: Uhh.. Mommy?? Are you hanging up your boobs?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just never know what he will come up with. Quite a boy we have, eh?

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord.. He is so funny! i love it.. ahahaha..

Tanya said...

*snicker* As long as you took 'em down when they were dry... HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the best laughs I have had in a long time, really needed that! Love, Marmar