Monday, March 21, 2005

Here we go!

Hi there! Welcome to a little piece of my world. I've named it after some of my favorite things: the hugs and kisses I get from my kids. You know the kind... the sticky kisses that you get after your two year old has been drooling on a sucker for the last half hour... the hugs with the chubby little arms wrapped around your neck, sometimes cutting off your air supply... those kind. This blog isn't going to be entirely about my kids, it will mostly be my ponderings, rants, and just, well... the stuff that is going on in the life of a mom with three kids and a dog that pukes a lot. Seriously. Like everyday. But anyways, here it is, and I hope that you enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, love this idea for the blog...it's great and I love, love the Chubby Hugs and Sticky Kisses name too! Oh my friend is so smart!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
This is a great idea, now Auntie will be able to be up to date of what all her little monkeys are up too! Big hugs and kisses to all the fam.
Love, Marmar

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog amy *claps* hahaha i get chubby hugs and sticky hands pulling me around the house and i dont even have kids haha thank god for that one i think im a tad too young hahaha

Kayla