Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Turkey

Conversation overheard this morning between Connor (just waking up) and his Teddy Bear and Sheep...

Connor (yawning and stretching) : "Nnnnnn!... *sigh* Hmm... I want a drink."

Animals: silence

Connor: "I want a DRINK!"

Animals: more silence

Connor: "I said, I want a DRINK!"

toot!

Silence

Connor: "You hear dat? I said I want a drink an' I farted!"

Animals: dead silence, apparently not appreciating the gesture...

Me in my bed: giggling hysterically but silently with the blankets over my mouth.

Connor (singing): "I farted, I farted! I farrr-ted! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! (this laugh is done in his "tough guy"/gruff voice)

Me: tears streaming , still silently giggling like a fool

Connor: "Have a very Merry Christmas am-a-mals!!"


*I hope my present is better than theirs!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Terran and I certainly had a good laugh at this one as well when we read it. Have a Merry Christmas Connor and am-a-mals..:)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahha i love him! hes so cute!

Tanya said...

what a little sweetie! we're starting to get into the fart awareness here. if cael gets a laugh he'll strain to try to get another out. lovely...lol!