Thursday, January 11, 2007

De-Lurking Week!

I'm seeing this all over the place this week, and I gotta come clean. You ready?

I tend to be a lurker more than a commenter. *gasp from the audience*

I know, I know!! I'm such a bad bloggy friend! LOL! Here's the deal then-I'll say hello when I drop by to read your blog if you'll do the same. (please?) I do have some readers, don't I?

*crickets*

Welcome to those of you who have recently left a comment - I love hearing from you! (Yeah, I know. It is all about me, isn't it?) Make sure you check out the blogroll on the left too- I've added a couple of new friends to my list of favorites. They're great blogs, so if you stop by there make sure you say hello!

Ready, set, de-lurk!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Delurking...

thanks for adding me to your blogroll!
(I have a contest this week - most weeks actually - at my review blog...you can click on the purple icon in my sidebar to get there, or go to
http://muchmoreopinionated.muchmorethanamom.com/

;-)

Amy said...

Sweet! I'm on my way there now...!