Thursday, October 02, 2008

Reasons Why

Take the Savant out of the equation and you've got me.

I went to Pilates class last night feeling less than stellar. While the exercises felt great for my body, my head did not appreciate all I was trying to do and threatened to explode.

After Pilates, I went to the Superstore. I walked past the Pharmacy. Twice. I did not stop to get any Cold and Sinus medication. My sinuses hate me.

I also walked past the Natural Health section. I did not buy any more Oscillococcinum or Echinacea/Goldenseal tincture. I desperately need both.

I went to the Joe Fresh section and bought new bloomers for myself. They were cotton and were on sale at half price. I got size large. I am not a size large, and large thong unders on a medium size booty is just wrong. I can only hope they shrink in the washer, cuz even at three bucks for a pack of 5, I'm too cheap to go back and get the medium ones. Also because I don't want to grow my ass any bigger than it already is.

I went down the Paper Goods aisle and DID. NOT. BUY. KLEENEX. Um...hello? The main reason for my trip to Superstore in the first place was to get more Kleenex with lotion. We are a very Snotty Family these days.

I also did not call it a sick day today, and I am feeling like shit. I have two additional children here, and my head might blow up the next time someone so much as thinks about racing a car across the wood floor. We're not even gonna think about what might happen with the temper tantrums.

Tomorrow I am "calling in" sick, and staying my medium size ass in bed. Someone else is gonna have to go to Superstore - I think my brain fell out with that last sneeze.

No comments: